EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ATTORNEY
Rihab T. Hamade has the background needed to overcome your immigration challenge – learn about her professional credentials.
At Rihab T. Hamade, P.A. we assist clients from across the globe, throughout the United States – Contact us today!
Professional Memberships and Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) AILA Member attorneys represent tens of thousands of U.S. families who have applied for permanent residence for their spouses, children, and other close relatives to lawfully enter and reside in the United States.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Degree: Juris Doctor, Certificate in International Law
Florida Atlantic University (Boca Raton, FL)
Degree: Bachelor of Arts Degree, April, 1999, cum laude
Rihab T. Hamade, P.A. (Boca Raton, FL) – Owner (full time)
Practice all aspects of immigration law; specializing in family-based; employment-based and non-immigrant-based visas as well as naturalization and asylum/removal issues.
The Law Office of Grant Kaplan Boca Raton, FL) – Associate (full time)
Duties & experience:
Working in all aspects of immigration law especially family-based immigrant visas; business visas including PERM, L-1, H-3 and H-1B; naturalization; removal and asylum. Attending immigration interviews and court hearings. Researching legal issues on immigrant and non-immigrant visas, particularly business and family-based immigrant visas, permanent residency, VAWA, and citizenship applications. Drafting immigration forms, memoranda, briefs, correspondence, and responses to requests for evidence. Preparing files to submit to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Also filing appeals with the AAO, BIA and 11th circuit. Attended the 27th Annual AILA Conference in Miami, FL, and the 2006 Annual AILA conference in San Antonio, TX.
Sukkar, Arevalo & Associates Hollywood, FL) – Associate (full time)
Duties & experience:
Worked in all aspects of immigration law especially family-based immigrant visas, asylum, and naturalization. Attended immigration interviews and asylum hearings. Researched legal issues on immigrant and non-immigrant visas, particularly business and family-based immigrant visas, permanent residency, and citizenship applications. Drafted immigration forms, memoranda, briefs, correspondence, and responses to requests for evidence. Prepared files to submit to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and Department of State. Also Filed Writ of Mandamus with Federal District Court, Southern District of Florida, and filed non-contested and simplified dissolution of marriage cases with Broward and Miami Dade, and Orlando Court.
Clerk Positions and Internships
- The Law Offices of Larry J. Behar, P.A., (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) – Law Intern (full time)
- Jack Bariton, (Attorney at Law, Plantation, FL) – Law Clerk
- Guardian Ad Litem Program, 17th Judicial Circuit (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) – Law Clerk, Dependency Division
- Broward County Circuit Court, 17th Judicial Circuit, (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) – Judicial Intern, Civil Division